- Open daily
- Closing period: from 31 January 2023 to 31 January 2023
Discover the island, with an islander. Pdf eBook Guide (updated)
- Capri & Amalfi Coast PDF Guide
- Immediate download
- Itineraries and tours to save money and time
Download our insider Capri guide and discover how to experience the highlights of Capri, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast like a local.
In this travel guide, you'll find the most unforgettable experiences in southern Italy combined with practical tips for organizing your Italian holiday in Capri, Italy...as well as Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, and the Bay of Naples.
This PDF guide was created by the team at Capri.com. We are specialized in travel and tourism on the Italian island of Capri and the Amalfi Coast because we live and work on the island or on the Gulf of Naples.
Our Capri guide offers first-time travelers and day-trippers local insights'' for savoring these iconic Italian destinations like a local and enjoying a taste of "La Dolce Vita Caprese"'''.
This exhaustive guide includes:
- 100 bucket-list experiences
- Practical information about ferries, buses and transportation in general
- How to get to Capri, the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento and other popular destinations in the region of Campania
- The best hotels, B&Bs, and other accommodation
- Restaurants and wineries
- Traditional Mediterranean dishes and specialties including gelato, Caprese ravioli, limoncello, mozzarella, and pizza.
- Itineraries covering 1-day, 3-day, and 7-day visitings
- Tours of the island of Capri by land and sea
- Hiking and walking paths
- Boat trips and charters
- Beaches and beach clubs
- Practical tips for visiting the ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum dating from Roman times
- Practical tips for visiting Naples, Ischia, Procida, and the Royal Palace of Caserta
- Directions, hours and costs for visiting the following A-list sights: Capri town; the Piazzetta of Capri (Piazza Umberto I) and Via Camerelle; Marina Grande; Marina Piccola and the Faraglioni; the Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzurra); Anacapri and its historic center; the Lighthouse (Faro) of Punta Carena; Monte Solaro via the chairlift; the Gardens of Augustus; Villa Jovis; the residence of Emperor Tiberius; Villa San Michele owned by the Swedish doctor Axel Munthe; the funicular of Capri; the Natural Arch; Punta Tragara; the best scenic overlooks to admire Via Krupp and the Faraglioni rocks. The guide also covers Sorrento and the Sorrentine Peninsula; the Path of the Gods; the Amalfi Coast and its towns of Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, etc ...
... and much more!
Download the PDF travel guide on any device and bring it with you everywhere!
Buy now your guide: Capri Guide
You will also find useful links about tickets to museums, day trips, private boat tours, and food experiences!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org