An unforgettable sail around the island of Capri on board a powerful speedboat that flies across the waves safely and comfortably. Our Capri boat tour features a luxurious Itama 38 at an unbeatable price!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
From 6 April 2023 to 31 May 2023 (All days) From 1 June 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private speedboat tour
- English-speaking skipper
- Music on board
- Sun shade
- Two or three stops for swimming
- Towels and shower
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket, on sale at the grotto entrance
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
Capri Relax Boats reviews
"We had a fantastic day with peter petro as our captain. On time safety was good towels provided and it was the highlight of our trip we'd love to just go around the island again all day on the boat "
"It was an absolutely amazing experience! It was the perfect way to end our trip in Europe, could not have asked for better service. The boat was beautiful! "
"The tour lived up to its name: Relax Boat Tours. Thank you Gino for making this a perfect day."