If you want to see the most beautiful corners of Capri, you must visit the island by sea! Our boat tour on board a gozzo, known for its uniquely elegant design, is the most magical way to experience Capri...
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour of Capri via gozzo
- Expert skipper
- One or more stops for swimming
- Towels and snorkeling masks
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Sun awning and shower
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Tours depart from the Capri port.
Meeting point: our small office in the Marina Grande port on Via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.
Please specify departure time and length of tour
Choose at least the 3-hour tour if you would like to visit the Blue Grotto.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
"Gino was the best! We had a great time with him. It was the perfect day. Capri is such a magical place ! When we come back, we will be sure to book with Capri Relax Boats again!!"
"Fué la mejor experiencia de Capri. Ver la isla desde el mar es maravilloso. poder bañarte en la gruta verde, o en la blanca. Cristian nuestro patrón fué majísimo- Nos explicaba todo y nos hacía fotos"
"We also had a great day, getting into the blue grotto was always on my bucket list, now I can cross it off!"