- Private boat
- One or more stops for swimming (it depends on duration)
- Sun shade
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Sailor on board
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (13 euros per person), to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
The tours start always from the port of Capri.
The meeting point is at our small office on the port of Capri (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.
You must specify the departure time (10.00am or 02.00pm for the 4 hours trip).
Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80"
Do you really want to enjoy the blue sea of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
With its discreet charm the "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
from 8 April 2017 to 4 November 2017 (All days)
- Get the best price!
- No booking fees
- Verified partner from Capri.net