"Unforgettable experience! Very friendly service and skipper :) Beautiful views, a short but great bath. Wonderful boat trip!!! "
Enjoy the beauty of Capri by sea, taking in highlights along the coast and stopping to swim in hidden grottoes and coves with a small group of maximum 12 passengers per boat.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 30 November 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Marina Grande of Capri for a 2-hour boat tour
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Stop along the coastline to swim in caves and coves
- Snorkeling masks provided
- Ice chest with soft drinks (mineral water, Coke, orange soda, Sprite, etc...)
- 8:45AM tour includes a stop to visit the Blue Grotto immediately after setting off to beat the crowds!
- 11AM and 3PM tours do NOT include stops at the Blue Grotto.
- Towel (available upon request for €3)
- Blue Grotto ticket (only on the 8:45 tour): €14
Children under 4: free
Please meet at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop in the Marina Grande port with the yellow awning (the same color as all our boats).
Our shop is located just opposite the pier where ferries from the mainland dock.
No charge if your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
Other offers Capri Whales
From € 120 Per Boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 140 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 180 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
€ 115 per guest
€ 25 per guest
"Such a great time. Our guide was so great. Lots of time to see everything and a ton of time to jump off the boat and swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Loved it so much. "
"Fantastic! Skipper Giancarlo was great. I had bought this when I missed what I thought was the last ride on Motoscafisti and they didn't reply about a refund. This was better, but I was out 54 euros."
We rented a dinghy boat and gave us a great service and rate. Lovely family business, all the best. Ciao!! more »
That was an amazing boat trip around the island. We've seen everything :)
The trip was incredible. We've seen all the caves and even got to the blue cave (Blue Grotto). But the Blue Grotto is not worth waiting. The much better experience we got from the caves and places... more »
Dangerous and unprofessional!
We almost collided with a few boats. An older gentleman who clearly owns this company took us out. He talked the entire time, and didn’t allow anyone else to speak. He says when we spoke it made him... more »