Tour around the coastline of Capri on a traditional 10-meter gozzo boat with an expert skipper.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Gennarino e Cindy Shop in Marina Grande
- Set sail on board a gozzo boat for a tour around Capri
- See the most famous landmarks like the Faraglioni, lighthouse, and more
- Stop to swim and relax during the sail
- Snorkeling masks
- Beach towels,
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Cooler stocked with drinks (water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello).
- Blue Grotto visit (available only for tours departing at 8:30 when the line isn't too long, and with an additional charge of EUR 14/ticket to be paid on site)
Please meet at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map): .ook for the yellow awning next to the funicular stop (Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17). The shop sells swimsuits, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, and more, and there is a restroom to get changed before or after the tour.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"I loved the tour. It was a great experience to see the island by boat and all the amazing water features and rock formations. Staff members were very nice and helpful making the experience even better"
"Best boat trip ever!!! We got all the information that we need and we had time to swim. Perfect combination!! I can only recommend!!"
"Fantastic! Skipper Giancarlo was great. I had bought this when I missed what I thought was the last ride on Motoscafisti and they didn't reply about a refund. This was better, but I was out 54 euros."