Tour around the coastline of Capri on a traditional 10-meter gozzo boat with an expert skipper.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Gennarino e Cindy Shop in Marina Grande
- Set sail on board a gozzo boat for a tour around Capri
- See the most famous landmarks like the Faraglioni, lighthouse, and more
- Stop to swim and relax during the sail
- Snorkeling masks
- Beach towels,
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Cooler stocked with drinks (water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello).
- Blue Grotto visit (available only for tours departing at 8:30 when the line isn't too long, and with an additional charge of EUR 14/ticket to be paid on site)
Please meet at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map): .ook for the yellow awning next to the funicular stop (Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17). The shop sells swimsuits, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, and more, and there is a restroom to get changed before or after the tour.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"We had a great time and the guide was informative."
"I loved the tour. It was a great experience to see the island by boat and all the amazing water features and rock formations. Staff members were very nice and helpful making the experience even better"