Make the most of every minute of your vacation by taking in two breathtaking locations in one day on our full-day private minicruise to Capri and Positano. Explore at your own pace and relax on board!
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2022 to 1 April 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 June 2022 to 1 June 2022 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2022 to 1 October 2022 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Sorrento or Positano (optional hotel pick-up in Sorrento)
- Skirt the coastline of Sorrento to Capri with an English-speaking skipper
- Take in the top sights along the island's coast, including the Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch
- Stop to visit the Blue Grotto (optional; tickets extra) and swim
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Dock on Capri to sightsee and shop
- Continue on to the Amalfi Coast
- Drop anchor in the Bay of Tordigliano for a snack and swim/snorkeling break
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco on board
- Return to Sorrento in the late afternoon
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Wc, galley, and cabin on board
- Taxes and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, EUR 14/person)
- Lunch (upon request we can recommend a good restaurant)
- Disembarkation tax in Capri (EUR 2.50/person)
- Marina Grande port fee (EUR 100 /boat, only if we dock in Marina Grande)
Departures available from Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento. Hotel pick-up in Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano, and Meta available for departures from Sorrento. If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
Free cancellation in case of rough seas or inclement weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "
"Our day was made exceptionally special by our 2 boat captains. I would highly recommend. "
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"