"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
Experience the Amalfi Coast at its best with this private boat tour that will allow you to visit Positano and Amalfi in one day, but also dive into the most transparent waters and enjoy a fantastic aperitif on board
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Professional, English-speaking skipper
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline past Punta Campanella and along the Amalfi Coast
- See the Furore Fjords, Emerald Grotto, and Li Galli Islets from the sea
- Free time in Positano and Amalfi to sightsee and shop
- Swim breaks in coves and grottos: beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Hotel pick-up and transfer to the port of Sorrento for departure or Piano di Sorrento
- Optional stop in one of our suggested restaurant by the sea in Capri or Nerano
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco.
- Return in the late afternoon
- WC, galley, and cabin on board
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto, optional: 5 euros per person
- Meals and tips
This tour can depart from Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento. For departures from Sorrento, we can offer hotel pick-up . If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
Free car packing for departure from Piano di Sorrento
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Charter System
From € 599 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 829 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 729 Per boat | 2 passengers
From € 2,849 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 699 Per boat | Max 8 passengers
From € 599 Per boat | Max 8 passengers
"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "
"Our day was made exceptionally special by our 2 boat captains. I would highly recommend. "