"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
Experience the best of the Amalfi Coast with this private boat tour that departs
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 7 April 2020 (All days) - Low season from 8 April 2020 to 31 May 2020 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 June 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Professional, English-speaking skipper
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline past Punta Campanella and along the Amalfi Coast
- See the Furore Fjords, Emerald Grotto, and Li Galli Islets from the sea
- Free time in Positano and Amalfi to sightsee and shop
- Swim breaks in coves and grottos: beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Hotel pick-up and transfer to the port of Sorrento for departure or Piano di Sorrento
- Optional stop in one of our suggested restaurant by the sea in Capri or Nerano
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco.
- Return in the late afternoon
- Wc, galley, and cabin on board
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto (EUR 6)
This tour can depart from Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento. For departures from Sorrento, we can offer hotel pick-up . If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
Free car packing for departure from Piano di Sorrento
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Altre offerte Charter System
Da € 499 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
Da € 599 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
Da € 3,579
Da € 499
Da € 279
Da € 399 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
"This boat trip was the highlight of our trip to Amalfi. By boat is by far the best way to appreciate the spectacular Amalfi and Capri scenery, and we hugely enjoyed having a private tour. Many thanks!"
"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "