If you don't know which destination to choose for your boat tour, then visit all of them in one day: Sorrento, Capri, and Positano, with a delicious lunch break in Nerano!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2023 to 12 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure on a private boat with a local English-speaking skipper
- Cruise along the Sorrentine Peninsula to admire the coast and its points of interest from the sea
- Continue on to Capri and circle the island, passing the sea grottoes, Faraglioni, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Scenic crossing to Nerano, a fishing village located between the Sorrentine Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast
- Disembark for a traditional lunch at a beachside restaurant
- Sail along the Amalfi Coast to Positano, where you will have free time to sightsee and shop
- Return cruise to the departure port
- Blue Grotto visit
- Time on land in Capri
- Restaurant bill in Nerano (optional)
- Any entries to museums, etc.
- Extra expenses
Don't forget your swimsuit, sunscreen, and whatever you will need during your day on the boat.
If the sea is rough or it's raining hard, we might have to cancel the tour. You won't be charged for that!
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri