A unique small-group tour to savor the best of the Amalfi Coast by sea, with stops to explore the center of Amalfi at your own pace and a number of swimming and snorkeling breaks during the sail.
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure with a small group from the port of your choice
- Minicruise of the Amalfi Coast on board a comfortable gozzo boat
- Shaded areas, changing cabin, WC, towels, and snorkeling gear provided on board
- English-speaking skipper to take you along the Amalfi Coast to take in the Spiaggia di Laurito, Hotel Tritone, Praiano, Grotta dei Pirati, Torre dei Saraceni, Furore, Conca dei Marini, and coastal fishing villages
- Emerald Grotto visit (optional, ticket not included)
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco, fruit, soft drinks, and traditional bruschetta and olives
- Dock in Amalfi for free time to sightsee and dine
- Return cruise to your departure port with additional swim breaks
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Tickets to sights and museums, including the Emerald Grotto (optional)
Tours departing from Sorrento must have a minimum of 6 passengers. If this minimum is not reached, you will be reimbursed your deposit in full.
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunblock.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure.
No penalty charge for tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri