An unforgettable tour to Capri on board a private boat to take in the spectacular coastline of the island, as well as the Amalfi and Sorrentine Coasts, at your own pace. Stop to swim, dock on the island to explore on land, and enjoy an aperitivo on board!
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at your chosen port to depart on board the boat you've selected with shaded areas, changing cabin, and WC
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Skirt the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula to admire the coastline
- Cruise around the island of Capri, passing landmarks like the White and Green Grottoes, Natural Arch, and Faraglioni , Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, Marina Piccola, and more.
- Stops to swim and snorkel where you prefer (towels and snorkeling gear provided on board)
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco, fruit, soft drinks, snacks, and bruschetta
- Dock on Capri for free time to sightsee and dine, if desired
- Return cruise to your departure port with stops to snorkel
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax on Capri (EUR 100/boat), only if you decide to dock in Marina Grande
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional visit)
- Lunch (optional)
- Tickets to sights and museums and land transportation
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunblock.
No penalty charge for tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri