A classic full-day boat tour around Capri on board a private gozzo boat to admire the most beautiful grottoes and coastline on the island. Time to swim and snorkel in the crystalline waters and relax over lunch.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
From 16 August 2021 to 20 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 21 September 2021 to 19 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail from Marina Grande for a full-day tour via traditional gozzo
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail past the Faraglioni and other highlights
- Blue Grotto visit
- Stops to swim, relax, and explore the coastline
- Optional picnic on board, or stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant (not included in the price)
- Limoncello tasting
- Blue Grotto tickets (to be paid on site €14/person)
Meeting point: Bar Gabbiano in Capri's Marina Grande port.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
"Sebastiani and Sergio were excellent hosts. My 2 teenage sons, husband and I took an 8 hour tour to and around Capri. Great lunch, lots of drinks, fabulous swimming and snorkelling, time to tour Capri"
"We had the most amazing day on Jan Lucca's boat and he was the perfect Captain and host, it was my husbands 70th birthday and everything was great. "
"Absolutely wonderful and the best thing we did during our stay on the Amalfi coast. Skipper Gianluca couldn't have been better. Helpful, funny, informative - the experience was worth every euro. "