Treat yourself to a sensational boat tour around Capri, skirting the coastline on board a traditional gozzo boat while toasting with Prosecco and Limoncello!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 16 August 2021 to 20 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 21 September 2021 to 19 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 20 October 2021 to 5 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Marina Grande for a 3-hour boat tour around Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Beach towels
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail by the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, Green Grotto, White Grotto, Baths of Tiberius, Punta Carena lighthouse, etc
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Prosecco and Limoncello included
- Blue Grotto tickets (€14/per person)
- Land transportation to and from Capri's port
- Extras and tips
Please meet at BAR GABBIANO in Marina Grande; we will email you departure details upon booking.
Blue Grotto visit is not guaranteed, as there are long lines to enter between April and October. Your skipper will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes, then continue the tour.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
"We had the most amazing day on Jan Lucca's boat and he was the perfect Captain and host, it was my husbands 70th birthday and everything was great. "
"Highly Recommended, Our Captain Mickey (If I remember his name correctly) was knowledgeable, friendly and extremely accommodating!"
Gianni's Boat: "Thank you so much!"
"Sebastiani and Sergio were excellent hosts. My 2 teenage sons, husband and I took an 8 hour tour to and around Capri. Great lunch, lots of drinks, fabulous swimming and snorkelling, time to tour Capri"