A classic tour along the coastline of Capri to take in the most famous sights, included the Blue Grotto (depending upon weather and wait times)! Perfect for those visiting the island with limited time to explore.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Grande on Capri
- Boat tour with English-speaking skipper
- 3 hours with optional stop at the Blue Grotto
- Water and homemade limoncello
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Blue Grotto tickets (to be paid on site €14/person)
You will receive an email with details about departure time.
A visit to the Blue Grotto is possible if it is open; we are informed around 9am each morning of its status. Due to long lines, a visit inside the grotto is not guaranteed.
The temperature off the shore of Capri is still quite warm, it can also be windy, so bring along a light jacket, as well.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
Gianni's Boat reviews
"My wife, parents, and I did a 3 hour private boat tour around the island. It was one of the most memorable and enjoyable things we did on our entire two week Italy vacation. Highly recommend it!"