Do you want a luxury tour of the splendid Amalfi Coast? Book our private speedboat tour with experienced skipper, drinks, beah towels, and snacks included for a stress-free day on the water!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Departure along the coastline from Positano to Amalfi
- Sail past iconic sights along the coast: Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Emerald Grotto (optional, tickets available on site)
- Drop anchor for time to swim off the coast
- Dock in Amalfi and free time to explore the town by land
- *Seven-hour tours include:
- A longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum; optional stop for lunch at a waterfront restaurant; optional swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay.
- Snacks, Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer).
- Towels, snorkeling gear (upon request).
- WC and life jackets for children and adults.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast