Set sail on our traditional Aprea gozzo boat from Positano, Amalfi or Praiano and spend 4 hours or an entire day exploring Capri by sea with a private boat tour including a local skipper for complete independence and privacy.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 June 2022 to 30 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2022 to 3 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time at our ticket office (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Departure for Capri via Aprea gozzo skirting the Punta Campanella coastline
- Sail around the entire island with stops at the picturesque grottoes, coves, and Faraglioni sea stacks
- Visit the Blue Grotto (optional; tickets not included)
- Stop to swim and relax
- For 7-hour tours only: arrival at Capri's Marina Grande port and option of docking for free time on land. (Not available for 4-hour tours.)
- Return sail to Positano stopping by the Grotto of the Birds
- Prosecco, cold beverages (water, Coke, beer) and snacks, beach towels.
- Bathroom and life jackets for children and adults on board.
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
If you choose a half day tour (4 hours), you will explore Capri's coast and caves and return.
If you wish to disembark on Capri, you must choose a full-day tour.
Half-day tours start at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full-day tours start at the time you prefer between 9 am and 11 am.
English and Italian spoken.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Children under 3 free.
We may cancel this tour up to a few minutes before departure if sea conditions are rough. Book the Aprea 32 or 36 gozzo boats for less chance of cancellation due to their excellent stability at sea.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Loved everything about them!"
"The best way to see the Amalfi coast! Very relaxing boat ride with plenty of opportunities to take photos and even make a stop in Amalfi. Our guide pointed out sites of interest - really enjoyed it!"
"Great day out on the boat! "