Don't miss out on the beauty of Capri while staying on the Amalfi Coast! Book a private tour on your choice of boat with an expert skipper with us, and enjoy a full or half-day at sea with friends and family in complete privacy and independence.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - From 1 April 2022 to 3 November 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Grassi Junior Boats stand on the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure (for departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Departure for Capri passing the Punta Campanella marine reserve
- Arrival off Capri and sail around the island passing the most famous grottoes and coves
- Stop to swim and relax in a quiet corner off the coastline
- The Blue Grotto (if open; optional visit; tickets sold at the entrance)
- The Faraglioni sea stacks
- *For 7-hour tours, optional stop at Marina Grande to dock and visit the center of Capri on foot
- Return sail stopping at the Grotto of the Birds
- On board: cold water, Coke, and beer; beach towels.
- Safety equipment for adults and children; insurance included.
- Blue Grotto tickets (€ 14/person)
If you choose a half day tour (4 hours), you will explore Capri's coast and caves and return.
If you wish to disembark on Capri, you must choose a full-day tour.
Half-day tours start at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full-day tours start at the time you prefer between 9 am and 11 am.
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
English and Italian spoken.
Children under 3 free.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Beautiful day out in a beautiful location! And Grassi boats made it very easy and cost was reasonable and as advertised "
"Great day out on the boat! "
"We had a GREAT day on the boat. Wonderful skipper who took the time to show us the sites along the way. Highly recommend!"