Your visit to Capri isn't complete unless you've seen the island from its most beautiful vantage point: at sea. Take our private tour of this Mediterranean gem on a traditional wooden gozzo boat for an unforgettable experience.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
From 15 March 2024 to 5 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Check-in at Marina Grande port in Capri
- Depart on your private boat tour aboard a traditional gozzo boat piloted by a local skipper
- Complete tour of the island of Capri, with stops for photos: Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, sea caves
- Optional visit inside the Blue Grotto (additional charge)
- Stops for swimming in the best spots known by your expert boat captain
- Available on board: bottle of Prosecco, icebox with soft drinks (water, cola and beer), snacks and towels.
- Adult and child life vests
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, which can be paid directly on site (optional)
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast