- Hours: No-stop 11:30am - 2am
- Open daily
- Closing period: from 4 January 2022 to 26 February 2022
- Via Roma, 19 - Capri
Open until late, all year round
- A quick and tasty light lunch
- Spacious rooms for groups of people
- A wide selection of local and national wines
In the center of Capri, just a few steps away from the famous Piazzetta, Isidoro is a traditional island eatery with two dining rooms and a terrace, and a total seating capacity of 180.
The restaurant serves typical Mediterranean cuisine. Signature dishes include fresh homemade pasta and traditional Neapolitan pizza (served at lunch and dinner). The menu includes an ample choice of fresh fish and local sea food.
The perfect option for those who want a quick but tasty snack, Isidoro's buffet features a vast selection of antipasti and exciting salads. The wine list features all the best wines from Campania and the other wine-producing regions in Italy.
Just a few steps away from the "piazzetta".