A private boat tour to Capri departing from either Sorrento,Napoli or Amalfi with 7 hours at sea. Sail around the island to visit its grottoes, stop to swim, and opt to dock so you can explore the island by land at your own pace. The best of Capri in a single day!
Departure from: Capri, Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi
Duration 7 hours
From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the chosen port close to your cruise ship via a private boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail to the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Option of docking for free time on land to visit the Piazzetta and shop
- Return on board to sail around the island
- Visit the coastal highlights from the water, including the Green Grotto, Natural Arch, White Grotto, Faraglioni, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets extra)
- Ground transport on Capri
- Port taxes
- Optional ticket to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person to purchase at the entrance)
- Lunch (can be arranged upon request at an extra charge)
- Tickets to museums and monuments
Credit card information is required to guarantee all bookings. Payment can be made at the end of the tour via credit card or in cash.
Remember your swimsuit, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Misal Sorrento Boat Charter (Vico Equense)
For the love of the sea