The historic company for the tour of the island
- Tour of the island and stop by the Blue Grotto
- Departures any time
- Booking not necessary
Do you want to know the most pleasant and cheapest way to discover the coasts of Capri? A tour of the island with Motoscafisti di Capri. Two hours to explore the coasts of Capri with the possibility of visiting the Blue Grotto.
Since 1955 Motoscafisti di Capri has been accompanying travelers, who desire to discover the beauty of Capri from the sea. A guarantee of professionalism!
Transfer to the Blue Grotto
- Departures: you will find the ticket office on the pier no. 0 of Marina Grande, near the hydrofoil dock. The departures are continuous from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Time: about 1 hour
- Price: EUR 15 + ticket for the Blue Grotto (EUR 14)
From Marina Grande you will reach at the entrance of the Blue Grotto in 20 minutes, along the Roman remains of Palazzo a Mare. Once here you will move to a smaller rowing boat that will take you inside the cave.
The ticket for the Blue Grotto must be paid separately and it costs EUR 13.
Tour of the island
- Departures: from 9.30 to 13 continuous departures for the Tour of the Island. Arrivals in the afternoon on request.
- Time: about 2 hours.
- Price: EUR 18. Children under 3 years free.
Guests can admire the Salto di Tiberio, the Grotta Bianca, the Faraglioni and Punta Carena, finally arriving at the Blue Grotto where we will stop by to allow a visit to those who want to. The ticket is due to pay at the entrance of the cave.
Motoscafisti di Capri also organize excursions for large tour groups, private boats, transfer&charter service.
"We could not see the blue grotto, but we had a very great time at the Yellow line tour."