Purchase your ticket for an island boat tour online and save!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 15 March 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from pier n. 0 in Marina Grande next to the ferry dock
- Regular departures from 9:45AM to 2PM
- Tickets valid for boarding the first available boat!
- Boat tour around the island (Faraglioni, Tiberius' leap, Coral Grotto, White Grotto, Natural Arch, Punta Carena lighthouse, and more)
- Stop to visit the Blue Grotto (see below)
- Return to Marina Grande
- Safety equipment for children and adults on board.
- There is no stop to swim.
- Blue Grotto admission via rowboat. Visits inside the Blue Grotto are managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately for €14 in cash at the entrance.
If wait times are longer than 45 minutes, the captain may choose to return to port. Those who would like to visit the grotto can request a free ticket on the Blue Grotto transfer boat to sail to the grotto again. This rule is to avoid passengers becoming seasick from staying on the boat too long. Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
We suggest bringing sunblock and a hat!
Dogs are welcome on board.
Children under 5 ride for free.
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
Motoscafisti di Capri reviews
"Captain was miserable & rushed through tour & had time as blue grotto closed! He may have done this tour ample times but for us it was a 1st so he spoilt the event. Book with other tour company"
"The boat tour was absolutely beautiful and the driver did a circle at all the major picture places so that everyone on the boat got a good picture, no matter where their seat was. Amazing!!!!"
"Great tour! Highly recommended! "