Purchase your ticket to the Blue Grotto online now to skip the line and save!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 1 hour
From 15 March 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Non-stop departures daily from 9:30AM to 2PM at from pier n.0 in Marina Grande
- Transportation to the Blue Grotto and back
- If the Blue Grotto is closed for the date you booked, you can use your flexible ticket for another date
- All boats are insured and have safety equipment for adults and children
- Swim stop.
- Blue Grotto entrance ticket.
- The Blue Grotto is managed by another company and tickets must be purchased separately for €14, including rowboat entrance.
Dogs are welcome on board.
Children under 5 ride for free.
Visiting the Blue Grotto: once we reach the entrance to the Blue Grotto, all passengers must board small rowboats to enter the cave. Please note that the rowboat service to enter the Blue Grotto is not managed by our company and we are not responsible for any long wait times or delays. In case of rough sea or strong wind, the Blue Grotto will remain closed and access cannot be guaranteed due to unpredictable shifts in weather conditions throughout the day.
Provided by: Motoscafisti di Capri (Capri)
Sailing around the island, since 1955
Motoscafisti di Capri reviews
"Trip to Blue Grotto was made to sound something spectacular, the boat ride from Capri to the Blue Grotto had no tour explanation. We were made to wait one hour & 30 min to go in &Pay again at grotto."
"Very good tour around the island. Capri is really spectacular. The only downside was the visit to the Blue Grotto which we were highly anticipating but which did not occur due to high waves. "
"The transportation to the blue grotto includes no explanation or description of the places we were passing by, is NOT a guided tour. The waiting time to pay and get in was 1.5 hours. "
Motoscafisti di Capri: "Dear Customer, the "Blue Line" is a simple transfer from our dock in Marina Grande to the Blue Grotto area and back. The entrance ticket in the Blue Grotto is not included, as ..."