The best of the island of Capri in one day with this private tour that includes a boat tour and a walking tour of Capri and Anacapri, including a ride on the chairlift to the top of Mount Solaro. Local guide included!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour of the island via traditional Caprese "gozzo" to admire the famous Blue Grotto(*), Green Grotto, White Grotto, and Grotto of the Sailors
- Sail past the Faraglioni
- Local English-speaking guide to share the island's history and legends
- Walking tour of Capri's historic center, including the Piazzetta and Gardens of Augustus
- Lunch break and free time
- Afternoon walking tour of Anacapri
- Chairlift ride to the top of Mount Solaro
- Boat includes awning, cushions, beach towels, showers and welcome drinks
- Transportation on the island via open-top taxi and funicular
- Entrance to the Gardens of Augustus included
- Duration: full day
- (*) Blue Grotto can be visited only with favorable sea and weather conditions.
- Blue Grotto tickets
- Chairlift tickets
- Meals and extras
Our custom tours are led by a private English-speaking local guide who can answer to all your questions! We recommend comfortable shoes and a bottle of water.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"