A spectacular guided tour through the old town of Anacapri to discover the quiet lanes, historic churches, and best views. Includes a visit to Villa San Michele, the beautiful and eccentric residence of Swedish writer and physician Axel Munthe
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Two-hour guided walk through Anacapri's old town
- Itinerary along picturesque lanes lined with boutiques and artisan workshops
- Visits at both Villa San Michele and the church of S. Michele Arcangelo
- Expert local guide (English speaking)
- Commentary about the history and culture of Anacapri
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tickets to Villa of San Michele
- Tickets to the Church of San Michele
A private walking tour with an English-speaking local guide for the duration to learn about the island's history and legends. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "