A spectacular guided tour through the old town of Anacapri to discover the quiet lanes, historic churches, and best views. Includes a visit to Villa San Michele, the beautiful and eccentric residence of Swedish writer and physician Axel Munthe
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Two-hour guided walk through Anacapri's old town
- Itinerary along picturesque lanes lined with boutiques and artisan workshops
- Visits at both Villa San Michele and the church of S. Michele Arcangelo
- Expert local guide (English speaking)
- Commentary about the history and culture of Anacapri
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tickets to Villa of San Michele
- Tickets to the Church of San Michele
A private walking tour with an English-speaking local guide for the duration to learn about the island's history and legends. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"
"We had such an amazing time visiting Capri! This tour was so worth the money! I spent an extra 200 euro for a private boat tour in which we were lucky enough to see the blue Grotto! Great tour guides!"
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."