Discover the long history of the island of Capri along the Scala Fenicia, the Phoenician Steps that run between Marina Grande and Anacapri. Once at the top, take the chairlift ride to the peak of Mount Solaro for breathtaking views!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 10 March 2017 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walking tour of the Phoenician Steps, the ancient staircase between Marina Grande and Anacapri
- Excursion to Mount Solaro to take in views of the island and Amalfi Coast.
- Professional English-speaking guide to explain the island's history and legends
- Transportation on the island by private open-top taxi
- Duration: 3 hours
- Chairlift to Mount Solaro tickets
Our private tours are customizable and include an expert local guide to answer to all your questions in English! Please bring comfortable shoes and a bottle of water.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"had a great time plan on coming back"