Discover the long history of the island of Capri along the Scala Fenicia, the Phoenician Steps that run between Marina Grande and Anacapri. Once at the top, take the chairlift ride to the peak of Mount Solaro for breathtaking views!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 10 March 2017 to 31 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walking tour of the Phoenician Steps, the ancient staircase between Marina Grande and Anacapri
- Excursion to Mount Solaro to take in views of the island and Amalfi Coast.
- Professional English-speaking guide to explain the island's history and legends
- Transportation on the island by private open-top taxi
- Duration: 3 hours
- Chairlift to Mount Solaro tickets
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri