Discover two of the most unique and authentic sights on Capri with an expert local guide: the Roman ruins at Villa Jovis and the romantic Villa Lysis
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (Except on Wednesday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided hike to Mount Tiberius
- Visit Villa Jovis, Emperior Tiberius' island residence, with a guide
- Walk the Calanche Path to enjoy views over the Bay of Naples
- Visit to Villa Lysis, home of French poet and writer Jacques d'Adelsward-Fersen, with a guide
- English-speaking guide
- Commentary about legends and stories from Capri
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tickets to Villa Lysis
- Tickets to Villa Jovis
A private tour customized to your group with an English-speaking local guide during the entire duration. We recommend comfortable shoes and a bottle of water. Tour available daily except Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had such an amazing time visiting Capri! This tour was so worth the money! I spent an extra 200 euro for a private boat tour in which we were lucky enough to see the blue Grotto! Great tour guides!"
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"