Visit Capri and Anacapri in a single day with a local guide to discover some of the most important landmarks on the island, from the iconic Piazzetta di Capri to the panoramic peak of Mt. Solaro above Anacapri.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set off from La Piazzetta with your guide for a walking tour of Capri town
- Expert local guide for commentary about the history and legends of the island
- Stroll through the Medieval neighborhood of Sant'Anna and along Via Camerelle, famed for its luxury boutiques
- Take in the view from the Gardens of Augustus over the Faraglioni and Marina Piccola Bay
- Visit the Carthusian perfume factory
- Transfer to Anacapri by a private convertible car
- Chairlift ride to the peak of Mount Solaro
- Time to enjoy views over the Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast
- Walking tour through the picturesque streets of Anacapri lined with artisan shops
- Tour Villa San Michele, built by the Swedish physician and writer Axel Munthe
- Expert local guide who will share the history and legends of the island of Capri
- Chairlift ticket
- Villa San Michele ticket
Our private tour is customized with an expert local guide to accompany you for the entire duration
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
English and Italian spoken
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"We had such an amazing time visiting Capri! This tour was so worth the money! I spent an extra 200 euro for a private boat tour in which we were lucky enough to see the blue Grotto! Great tour guides!"
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "