Explore the historic center of Capri with a local guide to discover the beauty of the Piazzetta, medieval neighborhood of Sant'Anna, and Charterhouse of San Giacomo and Gardens of Augustus overlooking the Faraglioni
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Walking tour through the center of Capri beginning at the Piazzetta
- English-speaking local guide
- Tour of the medieval Sant'Anna neighborhood
- Gardens of Augustus stop to take in the view over the Faraglioni and Marina Piccola Bay
- Visit at the medieval Charterhouse of San Giacomo
- Commentary (Italian/English) about the history and legends of Capri during the tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Entrance tickets to sights and attractions
Our walking tour is with an expert local guide and is fully customizable. We recommend comfortable shoes and a bottle of water. Tour available daily except Mondays.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"
"had a great time plan on coming back"
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"