Enjoy the sweet island life during this perfect confection of a guided tour. You'll visit the historic center of Capri, hop into an open-air taxi, take a romantic boat tour, and get a pair of sandals made to order by hand.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private walking tour through the center of Capri town
- Open-air vintage taxi ride to the port
- Stop in an artisan workshop to pick up a pair of traditional Capri sandals, custom made by hand for you
- Private boat cruise in a traditional Capri gozzo from the port to the magnificent Bay of Marina Piccola,
- Stop for a toast near the Faraglioni.
- Tickets to museums and sites
A private customized tour with a local English-speaking guide.
Meet up at the Piazzetta (Piazza Umberto I) or your hotel.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"had a great time plan on coming back"
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."