A fun-filled tour of Capri by land and sea created especially for families with kids. We'll provide a travel journal and map to complete for young adventurers.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer via open-top car to Anacapri.
- Walking tour through the old town to the chairlift to Mount Solaro.
- Time on the island's highest peak to take in views of the Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast.
- Pause for kids to draw and color a fun postcard!
- Transfer via open-top car back to Capri and free time for lunch.
- Walking tour of Capri, including the Piazzetta and Gardens of Augustus
- Stop to take in views from the gardens of Marina Piccola with the famous Faraglioni
- Funicular ride to the port for boarding your private boat
- Two-hour cruise around Capri on board a traditional "gozzo" with a local skipper. (Choose a complete tour around the island or a partial tour to Marina Piccola Bay).
- Chairlift tickets
A private tour with an English-speaking local guide.
Itinerary customized to your group.
We recommend comfortable shoes and a bottle of water.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."
"had a great time plan on coming back"