A fun-filled tour of Capri by land and sea created especially for families with kids. We'll provide a travel journal and map to complete for young adventurers.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer via open-top car to Anacapri.
- Walking tour through the old town to the chairlift to Mount Solaro.
- Time on the island's highest peak to take in views of the Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast.
- Pause for kids to draw and color a fun postcard!
- Transfer via open-top car back to Capri and free time for lunch.
- Walking tour of Capri, including the Piazzetta and Gardens of Augustus
- Stop to take in views from the gardens of Marina Piccola with the famous Faraglioni
- Funicular ride to the port for boarding your private boat
- Two-hour cruise around Capri on board a traditional "gozzo" with a local skipper. (Choose a complete tour around the island or a partial tour to Marina Piccola Bay).
- Chairlift tickets
A private tour with an English-speaking local guide.
Itinerary customized to your group.
We recommend comfortable shoes and a bottle of water.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"
"Our tour guide was fabulous. She took the time to guide us and explain everything! She was the best guide we had of all of our tours in Italy."
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "