Departure from Positano or Praiano to discover the island of Capri by typical wooden boat with our group excursion (max 30 people + guide). Full day Capri excursion with free time on the island. Admire the famous Faraglioni Rocks and other hidden small caves!
Departure from: Positano, Praiano
Duration 8 hours
From 29 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the main ports of the Amalfi Coast between 8.30am and 9.00am
- Sailing towards Capri along the coast of Nerano
- sail to :
- White cave,
- Natural Arch
- Malaparte villa
- Faraglioni rocks
- Marina Piccola;
- Stop for a swim in one of the coves on the island of Capri
- Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop at the Blue Grotto: optional visit and not guaranteed
- Arrival at the port of Marina Grande
- 4 hours of free time to visit the island
- Return on board with navigation towards Positano
- Stop at a panoramic point with snacks and Prosecco.
- Return to the port of embarkation at approximately 5.15pm
- Boat with toilet
- soft drinks and snacks on board;
- landing tax on the island of Capri
- Beach towels;
- fresh water shower on board;
- safety equipment and life jacket
- masks for snorkel
- tickets for the Blue Grotto;
- guided tour on the island;
- € 5.00 per person disembarkation fee in Capri ( to be paid during the check in).
- Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day. Furthermore, the visit is not guaranteed due to long queues to enter.
This tour is free for children up to 2 years old. For children aged 3 to 5 the fee is € 110 and from 6 years the total amount needs to be paid
we recommend beachwear and sunscreen.
In case of bad weather conditions that make the excursion impossible, we can move your reservation to another day (dependin on the availability) or cancel it without any charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast