Explore Capri's coastline via a traditional gozzo boat: enjoy a full day at sea with our tour of most famous and photographed locations on the island, as well as beautiful hidden coves and caves!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 29 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from Positano or Amalfi
- Sail to Capri passing Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Explore the hidden coves and caves during a sail around the island
- Visit the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Swimming breaks
- Photo of of the Faraglioni
- Lunch on Capri at a restaurant only accessible by sea (optional)
- Time on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta (optional)
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board: cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels.
- WC on board
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (around 18 euros per person)
- Capri port fe €100
From Amalfi, we will come pick you up at La Darsena dock.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day (depending on the availability) or cancel with no penalty charge! we will do the best for make your day uncredible!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast