The most stress-free way to travel from Rome to Capri (or vice versa) is this exclusive private transfer on board a luxury vehicle and speedboat, as well as open-air island taxi!
Departure from: Capri, Rome
Duration 4 hours 4 hours (Nightly)
From 9 September 2021 to 23 September 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at the airport, train station, or hotel
- Transfer by luxury sedan or minivan to the Naples port
- Boat transfer by Itama 40 speedboat to Capri
- Private cabin
- Soft drinks
- Sun awning
- Beach towels
- Wifi (upon request)
- Open-air island taxi from the Capri port to your accommodation
- Hostess service
- Expert drivers and skipper
- Printed guide of Capri
- Extra luggage or first luggage superior 20 kg: Euro 30/luggage
Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all staff, who have undergone training for proper use.
In addition, our guests are all provided with:
- Alcohol-based gel or disinfectant for hand sanitizing
- Disposable face masks
- Single-use linens and towels that have been sanitized and sealed
Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the inside and outside of each vessel before boarding.
Daily cleaning of outdoor cushions, and sun mattresses with disinfectant.
Duration of the entire transfer: about 1.5 hours.
Emergency life jackets (for children too), equipment on board. Insurance.
Provided by: Priore Capri Boats Excursions (Capri)
Feel like a VIP during your day at sea off Capri
"Magnificent boat; luxurious, fast, spotless and clean. Even better than on the home page. Kind and very professional captain, and we saw all the best spots along the coast. Highly recommended! "
Priore Capri Boats Excursions: "You are fantastic people, very happy to have you aboard "Pegaso" priore Capri Kind regards Giusy"
"Great experience. Everything was easy to coordinate. The Captain Piertro (I apologize if I misspelled) was wonderful. Overall the trip was excellent and I would highly recommend."
"Fantastic trip. Wonderful crew. Beautiful boat. "
Priore Capri Boats Excursions: "Thanks,best regards"