"This was the best part of our trip to Capri and the best way to see the beauty of the island!"
Visit the Amalfi Coast in style and comfort via a luxury speedboat tour with amenities like an on-board bathroom and sundeck, Tour of the ilsand of Capri (optional) and stop to explore Positano and/or Amalfi by land.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
from 1 May 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Speedboat tour departing from Capri to the Amalfi Coast with English-speaking skipper
- Tour around the island
- Swimming and snorkeling breaks
- Time to explore Positano and/or Amalfi by land (optional)
- Boat includes: padded sundeck, awning, fresh-water shower, cabin, and bathroom
- On board: beach towels, snorkeling masks, free minibar (stocked with mineral water and soft drinks)
- Life jackets for adults and children and insurance
- Light lunch (caprese mozzarella and tomato sandwiches, wine, prosecco, snacks, champagne, or other alcoholic beverages) on board or lunch at a waterfront restaurant can be arranged upon request
Speedboat tours depart from the port on Capri. The meeting point is Bar Pentagono in Marina Grande (Capri). We accept vouchers on your mobile device.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri
Other offers Vincenzo Capri Boats
From € 300 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 160 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 280 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 650 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 600 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 500 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
"A stunning tour around Capri. In our small boat, Carmine was able to hug the coast & get us up close to cliffs & grottoes. Even with the Blue Grotto closed, it was the most memorable part of our trip."
"We had a fantastic boat ride around the Island of Capri. Antonio took us into tiny grottoes where the water was bright blue and clear. The larger boats could not go there. Thank you Antonio & Maria!"
We had a great time with this company, he had a great full day tour around the island with capitan Daniele , great boat , friendly staff highly recommended this company more »
We just finished the tour and I can certainly say that it was amazing. We really enjoyed the experience and the driver Matteo was super nice with us. Really recomended. more »
An Absolute rip off
The boat was shoddy The trip was boring Really a dock and swim around capri- very little to see. Boat skipper ok but slept every time we stopped. No floats No fun We came back early . Save your... more »