Visit the Amalfi Coast in style and comfort via a luxury speedboat tour with amenities like an on-board bathroom and sundeck, Tour of the ilsand of Capri (optional) and stop to explore Positano and/or Amalfi by land.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Speedboat tour departing from Capri to the Amalfi Coast with English-speaking skipper
- Tour around the island
- Swimming and snorkeling breaks
- Time to explore Positano and/or Amalfi by land (optional)
- Boat includes: padded sundeck, awning, fresh-water shower, cabin, and bathroom
- On board: beach towels, snorkeling masks, free minibar (stocked with mineral water and soft drinks)
- Life jackets for adults and children and insurance
- Light lunch (caprese mozzarella and tomato sandwiches, wine, prosecco, snacks, champagne, or other alcoholic beverages) on board or lunch at a waterfront restaurant can be arranged upon request
Speedboat tours depart from the port on Capri. We accept vouchers on your mobile device.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri
"Fantastic trip – our skipper was great guide, showed us caves, narrow bays, corals, beaches. I'm glad we chose small boat – perfect to visit small bays, swim, dive, admire amazing views of Capri. "
"We had a fantastic boat ride around the Island of Capri. Antonio took us into tiny grottoes where the water was bright blue and clear. The larger boats could not go there. Thank you Antonio & Maria!"
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thanks a lots for you review best regards Maria "
"The skipper was very attentive and friendly although he did not speak English. As a minus, they had no diving masks on the boat and no ice. Also not met my requests for extras."
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Well you probably you didn’t find your extras on the boat because you didn’t order on the booking page, where you can easily order panini and wine but you have to order and pay ..."