Experience Capri by sea with this private boat tour skirting the coast of this beautiful island, with stops to swim and snorkel and up-close visits to the Blue Grotto and Faraglioni via the traditional gozzo boat.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 May 2023 to 30 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour with expert skipper
- Traditional wooden gozzo with sun deck and awning
- Italian and English spoken
- Itinerary: Capri's grottoes (optional stop at the Blue Grotto), the Faraglioni, and stops to swim and snorkel
- Fresh water shower, beach towels, snorkeling masks, and ice chest with water and soft drinks on board
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, purchased directly at the cave entrance)
- Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholic beverages can be provided upon request at an extra charge.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri