Experience Capri by sea with this private boat tour skirting the coast of this beautiful island, with stops to swim and snorkel and up-close visits to the Blue Grotto and Faraglioni via the traditional gozzo boat.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 November 2021 to 30 April 2022 (All days) - Low season From 1 November 2022 to 30 April 2023 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour with expert skipper
- Traditional wooden gozzo with sun deck and awning
- Italian and English spoken
- Itinerary: Capri's grottoes (optional stop at the Blue Grotto), the Faraglioni, and stops to swim and snorkel
- Fresh water shower, beach towels, snorkeling masks, and ice chest with water and soft drinks on board
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, purchased directly at the cave entrance)
- Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholic beverages can be provided upon request at an extra charge.
Departure: port of Capri.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri
"It was the best day of my visit in Italy! A lot of fun and beauty."
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thanks a lots for choosing us!!"
"We had an amazing boat tour by Danieli, this really made our trip! Thank you"
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Daniele say thank you for your wonderful review, a hug from Capri!"
"This was the best part of our trip to the Island of Capri. Thank you Vincenzo for creating such a great time for us to enjoy on the boat and to see the whole of Capri! "
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thank you very much for your review, I hope to see you again in Capri "