Don't settle for just any boat tour! Cruise around the island of Capri then cross over for lunch in Nerano, a delightful fishing village on the Amalfi Coast famous for its excellent cuisine and restaurants overlooking the sea.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours (Morning)
From 1 May 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Board a traditional wooden gozzo boat at the Capri port
- English-speaking skipper
- Boat includes: padded sun deck and awning, fresh-water shower
- Cruise around Capri to see highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena Lighthouse, Statue of the Scugnizzo, Villa Malaparte, White Grotto, etc
- Stop at the Blue Grotto
- Swim and snorkel
- Sail to Nerano and dock for a lunch break overlooking the sea (own expense)
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Ice chest with mineral water provided
- Safety equipment
- Fuel and insurance
- Optional Blue Grotto admission
- Lunch bill in Nerano
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
The Blue Grotto's accessibility is not fully assured as it closes during rough seas or strong winds, which can exhibit changes throughout a single day that could result in closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri