See the Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Marina Piccola, lighthouse and other spectacular sights during this complete tour of Capri via a traditional wooden gozzo boat including a stop to swim and visit the Blue Grotto (only for 3-hour tours).
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 1 May 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 November 2021 to 30 April 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Traditional wooden gozzo boat with expert English-speaking skipper
- Itinerary includes: Capri's grottoes, the Blue Grotto (included in the three-hour tour only), the Faraglioni, and the lighthouse
- Boat includes: padded sun deck and awning, beach towels, snorkeling masks, fresh water shower, ice chest with mineral water and soft drinks
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Tickets for Blue Grotto (purchased directly at the cave)
- Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholi beverages can be provided on board upon request at an extra charge.
Departure from the port of Capri.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
A stop at the Blue Grotto is only included in three-hour tours.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri
"We was an absolutely amazing experience and our favorite thing we did on our trip!! If you go to Capri you need to do a boat tour with Vincenzo Capri Boats!"
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thanks a lots for choosing us, we hope to see you again regards Vincenzo "
"We had a fantastic boat ride around the Island of Capri. Antonio took us into tiny grottoes where the water was bright blue and clear. The larger boats could not go there. Thank you Antonio & Maria!"
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Thanks a lots for you review best regards Maria "
"The skipper was very attentive and friendly although he did not speak English. As a minus, they had no diving masks on the boat and no ice. Also not met my requests for extras."
Vincenzo Capri Boats: "Well you probably you didn’t find your extras on the boat because you didn’t order on the booking page, where you can easily order panini and wine but you have to order and pay ..."