See the Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Marina Piccola, lighthouse and other spectacular sights during this complete tour of Capri via a traditional wooden gozzo boat including a stop to swim and visit the Blue Grotto (only for 3-hour tours).
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 6 November 2023 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Traditional wooden gozzo boat with expert English-speaking skipper
- Itinerary includes: Capri's grottoes, the Blue Grotto (included in the three-hour tour only), the Faraglioni, and the lighthouse
- Boat includes: padded sun deck and awning, beach towels, snorkeling masks, fresh water shower, ice chest with mineral water and soft drinks
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Fuel and insurance
- Tickets for Blue Grotto (purchased directly at the cave)
- Panini with mozzarella, tomato, and basil, wine, champagne, and other alcoholi beverages can be provided on board upon request at an extra charge.
Mobile device vouchers are valid.
A stop at the Blue Grotto is only included in three-hour tours.
Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
Provided by: Vincenzo Capri Boats (Capri)
Boat tours around the coast of Capri