There are a number of options for taking a boat tour around Capri:
- Book a private boat with a skipper
- Rent a boat without a skipper
- Join a group tour departing from Capri
- Join a group tour departing from Sorrento or Positano
- Boat charter with skipper: from €150 for two hours
- Boat rental without skipper: from €70 for two hours
- Shared group tours from Capri: from EUR 17
- Shared group tours from Sorrento and Positano: from EUR 90
It takes at least 2 hours to sail around the coast of Capri. If you want to stop to visit the Blue Grotto and have time for a swim, book at least 3 hours.
You do not need a boating license to rent a smaller boat online. We do recommend that you have some previous experience at sea, however.
No, if you book a private boat tour, you will be the only passengers on the boat, regardless of the capacity.
Yes, private boat tours include water and other beverages. Group tours may or may not include refreshments.
Yes, especially from June to September it's a good idea to book in advance so you have more options for the date, time, and type of boat.