A day at sea to admire the Faraglioni, Blue Grotto, and lighthouse from up close, and to swim off Marina Piccola before heading to the Amalfi Coast to experience the magic of Positano and Amalfi.
Departure from: Capri, Positano
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour of Capri
- Sailing to Amalfi Coast for visiting Positano and/or Amalfi
- Ice chest on board (with mineral water, Prosecco, and soft drinks)
- Fresh-water shower (the Lancia also has a wc)
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Sun mattresses and awning
- English spoken
- Life jackets and safety equipment on board.
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14), to be purchased separately.
The meeting point is the pier for boats leaving for Bagni Tiberio, located at the end of the Marina Grande port on Capri behind the ferry ticket office.
No charge for cancellations due to adverse weather.
Provided by: Bagni di Tiberio (Capri)
The beach of the Empereor
"Amazing service, beautiful boat, experienced skipper and the best way to discover Capri!"
"Wonderful 3 hour tour. Our captain took us into almost every grotto and cove, told us the stories connected with each one, pointed out every landmark and natural features. Need more drinks on board."
"What an experience fantastic boat top quality skipper made some great suggestions and knew what he was doing. The trip around Capri was very interesting the skipper gave us some chat on the history"