A day at sea to admire the Faraglioni, Blue Grotto, and lighthouse from up close, and to swim off Marina Piccola before heading to the Amalfi Coast to experience the magic of Positano and Amalfi.
Departure from: Capri, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour of Capri
- Sailing to Amalfi Coast for visiting Positano and/or Amalfi
- Ice chest on board (with mineral water, Prosecco, and soft drinks)
- Fresh-water shower (the Lancia also has a wc)
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Sun mattresses and awning
- English spoken
- Life jackets and safety equipment on board.
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14), to be purchased separately.
The meeting point is the pier for boats leaving for Bagni Tiberio, located at the end of the Marina Grande port on Capri behind the ferry ticket office.
No charge for cancellations due to adverse weather.
Provided by: Bagni di Tiberio (Capri)
The beach of the Empereor
"This was the highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast. Vincenzo was fantastic. Knowledgeable and friendly. Capri is so beautiful. Seeing it from a private gozzo was amazing. "
"We loved this ride. The driver was very nice and explained the main points of interest! I totally recommend this trip!"
"This truly was the highlight of my trip! I was on the gozzo solo and my skipper Giancarlo was professional, friendly and super informative. This was the best way to see the turquoise water up close!"
Bagni di Tiberio: "Thanks a lot...."