"Highly recommended way to visit Capri. Luxury treatment in a authentic gozzo. "
Are you visiting Capri for one day this summer, and want to make the most of your time? Here is the perfect all-inclusive package including a boat tour of the island, lunch at a restaurant, and time to relax on the beach: the best of Capri without the crowds and stress!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 10 May 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Bagni Tiberio pier in Marina Grande for a boat transfer to the beach club at the time you choose from 9:30AM.
- Private boat tour of the island on a traditional gozzo boat, with an optional stop at the Blue Grotto (time TBD on the day of your pass after you arrive at the beach)
- Life jackets and other safety equipment and insurance
- All-day pass to the Bagni Tiberio beach club, with sun umbrella and loungers reserved just for you from 9:30AM to closing time
- Lunch at the seaside restaurant: a main dish and a dessert from the menu of the day (drinks extra)
- Free time to relax on the beach before the trip back to the beach club.
- Optional visit at the Blue Grotto (entrance EUR 14)
- Wine and beverages at the restaurant
Please meet at the pier for boats leaving for Bagni Tiberio in Marina Grande, just behind the ticket office for the ferry and the funicular, any time after 9:30AM.
You can have lunch at the seaside restaurant any time between noon and 3 pm.
The time of your boat tour will be decided on the day of your pass once you have arrived on the beach. The boat is private, and you will be the only passengers on the tour.
English and Italian spoken.
No penalty charge for tours cancelled due to adverse weather.
Provided by: Bagni di Tiberio (Capri)
The beach of the Empereor
Other offers Bagni di Tiberio
From € 200 Per boat | Max 12 people
From € 280 Per boat | Max 12 people
From € 750 Per boat. Max 12 people
From € 680 Per boat | Max 12 people
From € 350 Per boat | Max 12 people
"What an experience fantastic boat top quality skipper made some great suggestions and knew what he was doing. The trip around Capri was very interesting the skipper gave us some chat on the history"
"This truly was the highlight of my trip! I was on the gozzo solo and my skipper Giancarlo was professional, friendly and super informative. This was the best way to see the turquoise water up close!"
Come for the restaurant. The food was incredibly fresh and delicious and served with a jug of delicious white wine with peaches which somehow just worked. The courgette pasta was a speciality. The... more »
Good food, pricy drinks, pushy servers.
We took a boat cruise tour departing from Positano which brought us to this restaurant due to the free shuttle provided to the Capri port afterwards which our tour provider would not have to... more »
Amazing way to spend a day
We came to Bagni Tiberio in the morning and left in the afternoon. Sunbathing, swimming in the sea and eating amazing food. The staff are amazing, very friendly, helpful and polite. The best way of... more »