Explore the highlights of the Amalfi Coast on this half-day private boat tour aboard a traditional gozzo boat from Positano. The tour includes breathtaking views, stops for swimming and snorkeling, and free time to explore Amalfi.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 1 November 2023 (All days) From 1 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 9 September 2024 (All days) From 10 September 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Four-hour private tour on a traditional gozzo boat
- Visit the Amalfi Coast from Positano with an English-speaking skipper
- Cruise along the coast with views of Conca dei Marini, Li Galli Islets, and more
- Stop at the Emerald Grotto (tickets extra)
- Breaks for swimming and snorkeling directly from the boat
- Complimentary amenities on board include fresh fruit, snacks, soft drinks, a Prosecco toast, and local liqueur
- Towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles available
- Free time in Amalfi for eating, shopping, and sightseeing
- Return to Positano
- Insurance, taxes, fuel, and safety equipment included
- Optional Emerald Grotto ticket (6 euros per person, for purchase upon arrival)
- Entrance to paid sites such as museums in Amalfi
- Tips and extras
Swimsuit and sunblock are recommended.
If you wish to enter the cathedral in Amalfi, bring clothing that covers your shoulders and knees.
We offer a number of extra services with a supplemental fee, including lunch on board, wine or other alcoholic beverages, cakes, flowers, gifts, and private guide services for visiting Amalfi. Simply let us know any special requests you may have and we will do our utmost to make your boat tour with us flawless.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea